General Terms and Conditions of Höss Brau- und Vertriebs GmbH & Co.KG
as well as Handbrauerei Höss Biererlebnis
1 SCOPE OF TERMS
Events on the subject of beer, brewing workshops for private and corporate customers, as well as the organisation and implementation of customer-specific events (e.g. team building, incentives, mobile brewing workshops) of Höss Brau-und Vertriebs GmbH & Co.KG and the “Handbrauerei Höss Biererlebnis”, Gewerbepark 35, 87477 Sulzberg, Germany are offered on the basis of the following terms and conditions. Any conflicting or deviating terms and conditions shall apply only with the written consent of Höss Brau- und Vertriebs GmbH & Co.KG or “Handbrauerei Höss Biererlebnis”, hereinafter referred to as the “organisers”.
Organisers: Höss Brau- und Vertriebs GmbH & Co.KG and “Handbrauerei Höss Biererlebnis” Gewerbepark 35, 87477 Sulzberg, Germany Tel.: +49 (0) 8376 97 638 0 Fax: +49 (0) 8376 97 638 25 www.hoess-biererlebnis.com
- By booking an event on our homepage, customers accept these terms and conditions and the content of the event as offered by us.
- If we accept customer bookings, they will receive a legally binding order confirmation/invoice with these terms and conditions attached. This is a binding legal contract. Order confirmations can also be sent after verbal agreement and booking commitment. Customers must check the order confirmation/invoice immediately to ensure it reflects what has been agreed.
- If a customer registers several participants for an event, it remains liable for all contractual obligations to us.
- Payment for the invoice must be transferred to the specified account by the deadline indicated. If a prepaid voucher has been used to pay for the booked event, the invoice is considered paid.
- All participants must be 18 years of age for the contract to be binding.
3 CUSTOMER CANCELLATION
- Customers may withdraw from the contract in writing at any time prior to the start of the event.
- A rescheduling of the event requires our written consent, which can only be granted after checking availability.
- In the event of cancelled or rescheduled events, the following charges will be owed by the customer:
20% of the invoice amount for changes made up to 30 days before the start of the event
75% of the invoice amount for changes made up to 14 days before the start of the event
100% of the invoice amount for changes made up to 5 days before the start of the event
- Customers may replace individual participants with others, provided we are given advance, written notice and we confirm. There are no additional charges for changes to the participant list. The same terms and conditions and event details apply to such changes, even if we do not resend them. Replacement participants are only entitled to attend the event booked and confirmed by the customer.
- If the customer fails to show up for the event, no refunds will be made.
4 ORGANISER CANCELLATION
- We may withdraw from the contract if the customer has not paid in full or in a timely manner. Customers are still liable for the cancellation fees stipulated in §3.3 above.
- Events are tied to a minimum number of participants, which vary depending on the event. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we may cancel the event and withdraw from the contract. This cancellation will be communicated to the customer in writing without delay.
- We may propose a replacement date up to two times. If these do not work for the customer, the customer will be refunded the invoice amount.
5 GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Customers take part in events at their own risk. We disclaim any liability. In addition, customers understand that a brewing course involves craftsmanship and that there are various associated risks.
- Customers are fully liable for damages they cause to us, our property, or event participants.
- Image and sound recordings of participants are only permitted with our prior consent.
- We reserve the right to insist on our house rules during the event and may exclude individual participants as necessary. If we exercise this right, no refunds will be granted. Any of our employees or represents may give instructions and exercise these rights on our behalf.
- The place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from this agreement shall be Kempten, Germany.
Kempten, 1 January 2019